Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Antique-ing in Alameda...a Wonderful Sunday!

Alameda Antique Faire…found such treasures…wonderful time catching up with my good friend Barb who I hardly see these days…so very thankful that she finally convinced me to go with her a few years ago (after months of trying)! The day started out so cold and rainy (well not really rain but a steady drizzle) that I actually had my hoodie on (yes – over my head) for the first few hours…of course I also ended up with a nice pink sun burn as it warmed up later in the day! Ran into the amazingly talented and always smiling Kerry Lynn Yeary, with her good friend Dina…visited with antiques dealer and furniture refinisher extraordinaire Michael and his wife Shelley…scored some beautiful lace (an abundance of it)…found some very cool frames…and incredibly and funky Parisian pillows and other treasures…I wanted to buy them all but showed a wee bit of restraint …actually the bulletin board was sold or I may have bought that too! Enjoyed a very delicious falafel salad with sweet potato fries from LibaFalafel (seriously the best falafel I have ever eaten)! All in all it was a wonderful Sunday...




















































No comments:

Post a Comment