Thursday, September 8, 2011

MY LITTLE SHOEBOX & PUNKY SPROUTS Product Spotlight

At first I was a little intimidated by the Steam Punk’d album from Punky Sprouts, but then I realized it was perfect for a SPOOKY Halloween mini book. It was fun to use paint, paper and glimmer mist to cover the pages. On one of the cardboard pages I painted it, then peeled some back and used Glam for some sparkle. I used lots of Trick or Treat papers to create layers, and I cut out the border of the Scalloped Round Paper Itsy Bitsy Spider and created a ruffle with it. I also used nearly the entire sheet of Dimensional Roll Up flowers, as well as free form flowers using the B sides of Starry Night and Scaredy Cat! Thanks for looking!

Products Used:

MLS Trick or Treat Halloween Dimensional Roll Up Flowers
MLS Trick or Treat Itsy Bitsy Spider
MLS Trick or Treat Monster Crossing
MLS Trick or Treat Scaredy Cat
MLS Trick or Treat Spooky Treats
MLS Trick or Treat Fright Night
MLS Trick or Treat Starry Night
MLS Trick or Treat Batty for You
MLS Trick or Treat Halloween Card Stock Stickers
Burlap fabric
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape HobGoblin
Paper Crimper
3” Scallop Punch
Jolees 3 Dimensional Stickers Crows in Cages
Assorted Maya Road Ribbon & Lace
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam Royal Velvet
Tattered Angels Chalkboard – Monolith
























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPa

1 comment: